Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Motivation Week - Eric Thomas "How Bad Do You Want It"


I came into motivation week with the mindset that I wasn't going to post videos from the same person more than once, but, I had to make an exception because this speech got me so FIRED UP! READY TO GO! that I just had to post it for you.

Yesterday, I (re)introduced you to Eric Thomas, a well-known motivational speaker and his video "Shut Up." I included a link to today's video because it's received over 3 million hits on Youtube, but as I was watching it, I decided that something this powerful needed more than just a passing mention. (I almost scrapped yesterday's video and replaced it with this, but I think we deserve both.)

The video is packed with information and I encourage you to watch it for yourself. Here are some of the highlights:

  • When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.
  • If you're going to be successful, you have to be willing to give up sleep. If you go to sleep, you might miss the opportunity to be successful.
  • Don't cry to give up. Cry to keep going. You're already in pain, get a reward from it.
  • You won't be successful until you have the passion in your heart that's worth more than money.
  • It's not about where you come from, it's about heart!
  • You should be able to, at any moment, to give up where you are for what you want to become.
  • Pain is temporary, but eventually, it will subside and success will take its place. If you quit, it will last forever.
Ask yourself - are you being the best YOU that you can be?

If this video didn't motivate you, maybe Monday's video or Tuesday's will do it. If none of those work, I'll see you tomorrow for the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment