Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Evolution of Nikki


If you know me, you know that I'm a SERIOUS Jay-Z fan. There's not a person who is in business who resonates more with me than he does. Not because I want to be a rapper, but because his business acumen is unparalleled.

I was watching the documentary "Jay-Z Made in America" directed by Ron Howard and Jay said something that really resonated with me and some things that I've been dealing with/experiencing as an entrepreneur.

When you evolve as a person, you learn to listen to your instincts and intuition more.
As you've probably read in previous posts, my failure to listen to my gut instincts/intuition has led to nothing but trouble and bad business decisions.

I'm evolving and as such, I am definitely going to do a better job of taking not of what my gut/intuition says, but acting on in it the proper format.

No comments:

Post a Comment