Sunday, October 6, 2013

What's Your Personality Type?


I think the more you know about who you are, it will help you deal better with the people you serve.

We all tend to know what we like and what we do, but, I don't think everyone takes some time to learn WHY we do it.

A few weeks ago, I took a personality test and found out that I'm an ENTP - Extroversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perception.

I knew these things, but I didn't know the depth of it. I knew that I'm outgoing, or an extrovert, but I also have some introvert tendencies (who knew?).

I knew that I have pretty good intuition; however, I'll be completely honest and say that I don't always listen to it. It's something I need to work on.

I'm a thinker and I have pretty good (almost excellent) perception, although, like my intuition, I don't always listen to that either.

The first time I took the personality test, it was the Harry Potter version and told me which character I was most like (Sirius Black), but since I don't know that much about Harry Potter, it didn't resonate with me.

Today, I got a new version which shows me people I can actually relate to. Turns out, other ENTPs include President Obama, Benjamin Franklin and Robert Downey Jr. - all of whom are some of my favorite people.

So, I encourage you to take the test and I'd love to hear what you find out in the comments section. Like I said, the more you dig into this, I think it can help you in business and in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment