Sunday, September 29, 2013

October is Coming


In a couple of days, it'll be the first of October and the beginning of the 31-day Blogging Challenge. Thanks to the prodding of my friend, I've decided to participate.

I actually look forward to it. It's going to be a challenge to me in several different ways. It's not just about creating a post a day for 31-days, it's also about endurance and persistence and authenticity. And, because I'm the ambitious-type, I decided to up the ante.

I'm not just going to write 31 blog posts for My Entrepreneurship Diaries, but I'm also going to write 31 posts for my business blog as well.

You've be warned....LOL!

Have no fear! Some of the blogs are going to be long and some of them are going to be pretty short. There are no restrictions or guidelines involved in this process.

They say it takes 21 days to create a habit. I'm curious to see how well that goes after the 31 days.

If you're interested in signing up to join, click here. Meanwhile, be sure to check back here daily or subscribe so you can follow along and see how this shakes out. I promise, I'll try to make them interesting and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment